Want to know what the difference is between the different physical fitness test in the US military? In this video a give a breakdown of the minimum standards each branch of the military requires for an individual to pass. I go in depth with a lot of it but also I still don’t cover every aspect. Just what i feel is necessary to give you a good comparison.
* Keep in mind that the content in this video is intended for a general understanding of the topic. Im a US army veteran with over 10 years in the Army but some information in this video may not be included for time purposes. Always make sure to seek out additional information from an Army recruiter, career counselor or an appropriate Army representative for updated information and further details on the subject. *
Info on the Coast Guard physical fitness test:
Get Chaos shirts and merch here:
Check out my Amazon recommendations and more at my Amazon influencer page:
✅ Snapchat user name:
PO Box 76745
Colorado Springs, CO 80970-6745
////////////GEAR I USED IN THIS VIDEO ///////////////////
Canon 18-135 lens-
Friction arm clamp-
DISCLAIMER: This description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and helps me improve the quality and content of my videos. Thank you for the support!
– I was active duty US Army for just over 10 years.
– I was an 88M (motor transportation operator).
– I got out as an E-5/ SGT.
– I was stationed at Fort Riley, JSA, Korea and Fort Carson.
– I deployed to Iraq twice.
– I currently (as of this video) work as civilian instructor for the Army.