Part 1 of the Myth Bust Monday Season 1 Finale! Here are all the topics covered:
1. Are High Protein Diets Bad For Bone and Kidney Health?
2. Is There a Post-Workout “Anabolic Window”?
3. Is Sugar Making Us Fat?
Part 2 –
4. Does Weight Training Stunt Growth?
5. Can You Only Absorb 30g of Protein in One Meal?
6. Does Fasted Cardio Burn More Fat?
7. Do Carbs Before Bed Make You Fat?
8. Does Foam Rolling Work?
9. Are energy drinks bad for you?
10. Does “Starvation Mode” Exist?
Watch the full 25 episode season here:
Help SUPPORT the channel by:
1. Trying one of my training programs: →
2. Buying my channel merch:
3. Checking out what my sponsors have to offer:
▹ MASS (Monthly Research Review)
‣ Only $25/month (pre-paid yearly)
▹ PEScience Supplements
‣ Use discount code JEFF to save $$
▹ RISE Training Gear and Sportwear
‣ Use discount code JEFF to save 10%
▹ Body-Analyser Weight and Bodyfat % Scale
‣ Use the above link to save 60% off!
Follow me on social media:
PODCAST ‣ The Jeff Nippard Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher
‣ Lakey Inspired – Going Up
Filmed and edited by me and Rashaun R using Final Cut Pro X and Sony A6500
About me: I’m a Canadian natural pro bodybuilder and internationally-qualified powerlifter with a BSc in biochemistry/chemistry and a passion for science. I’ve been training for 12 years drug-free. I’m 5’5 and fluctuate between 160 lbs (lean) and 180 lbs (bulked).
Disclaimers: Jeff Nippard is not a doctor or a medical professional. Always consult a physician before starting any exercise program. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk. Jeff Nippard will not assume any liability for direct or indirect losses or damages that may result from the use of information contained in this video including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.